LTR 0.00% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-27772

1. 4,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 953

Brian Sullivan from CNBC offered some statistics the other night and in the last 100 years when the Nasdaq has dropped significantly and up to 40% in the CY but risen in the month of January following by over 12% the market historically finishes that next CY between 25-40 % positive for the year. Hold tight for that mining boom. Ford reported after the bell this morning all although revenue beat estimates earnings were below estimates by nearly 20% hence they are down early 6% pre market for tonight.The CEO has suggested the disappointment was caused by poor execution and higher costs and has set about to amend the mistakes made. Reading between the lines I wonder if they might follow GM’s leads to buy stakes in the raw material such as lithium, nickel etc to have more reliable supply lines. TG being heavily involved in CHN as well as LTR has a handle on a lot of the cake ingrediants I just wonder what could be cooking in regards to downstream offerings. The WA government has set aside a lot of industrial land on the premise of being used as a battery hub similar to what the Canadians have been spruiking, could be a lot of news coming within the next 12 months imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $9.543M 9.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 203220 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 31713 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.