LTR 3.00% 97.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-27833

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2998
    Today may not be bedazzling as may tomorrow. Sometimes you have to be in the right place at the right time and holding long guarantees this for us IMO.

It's often said that it's not about if, it's about when. Fortunately for all of us the "when" part can be anticipated. And the longer the suppression the bigger the rise over time. We're talking 16 months till first production and with our market cap you'd have a pretty good idea of what can potentially shift in SP over this period.

I think if we look back to the trend early 2020 I reckon that spike upwards will replicate itself again in the near future but it won't just be handed to us when we expect as we've already experienced. The recent values have been dismal but the rewards are still waiting and they'll be huge IMO

All the major challenges getting us to the point of permitting are behind us. It's all go from here! We're mining now and with our DSO we'll be making money before production. So much upside!

Keep up the positivity everyone and thank you for your consistent quality posts. I've been randomly reading between distractions and grateful to have the privilege

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 96.5¢ $13.68M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 76446 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.