LTR 0.55% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

I was taking a look at the announcements on another stock I own...

1. 3,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2484
    I was taking a look at the announcements on another stock I own and observed that Vanguard has today announced it's become a substantial shareholder with just over 5%. The company is an Australian listed copper miner and has a good growth outlook imo. That stock has been quite volatile in the last 12 months. My point is that these institutions use stealth and market nous to accumulate from others by creating volatility that masks their activities. Deep pockets and their own portfolio diversity allows this to not adversely impact their overall performance. Many on here have said it before, but I think it bears repeating to reassure investors to back their own judgement and block out the noise when these players generate volatility through many means.

I, and my family members continue to hold tight to our substantial investment here because we recognise what goes on and know from our own research backed up by the valuable information shared on this forum that the holy grail of production commencement in around 12 months' time will see us well rewarded. Patience is all that is needed because of many factors including that we have great management whose own money is at risk!

regards
    DF

not advice, just my own opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.