LTR 2.15% $1.31 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-284

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Yes i did "BUY" but in times of temporary weaknesses in stocks? That's arguable and totally used to benefit your arguement... Some of them had much hype around them, had gaps close with volume dry up, or the sector was HOT at the time.

-You have GMR written there, GMR = Gold and Gold was Booming (Gold has recently hit all-time-highs, Weakness? I think not) (Anybody who bought at the time i bought would still be up 50%+)

-You have WSI written there, They just hit the biggest motherload of contract totals that exceed the company's market cap ($50M Sales, repeat customers, $19M MC) Hardly weak for the company's state (Anybody who bought in the past few days i mentioned it would be up over 10%)

-You have PM8 written there, PM8 = Rare Earth, Not sure about you but REE was a Hot Sector when i got in due to Trade-War Issues (Anybody who bought and sold at the right times could've been up 30-50% or if held wouldn't even be at a loss now)

So yes the market was in weakness, Were those sectors in weakness? NO.

I never came in here and talked-down the company like some on here have.
    - I only resort to charts supports etc when the company starts to go down on chart (Yes it's gone down and it's perfectly fine, Nothing goes up in a straight line, It happens on any stock)
    -I don't resort to them when like previously i had arguements with erich when i plan on holding LT or ,It's going up due to fundamentals or has been slept on for so-long and finally is uncovered

There's things charts can't predict like KDR Volume going bananas which could suggest people moving money from KDR to LTR (Read multiple posters commenting this in the past week)

Can you blame me for potentially seeing this hit 9c range after it went from 18c down to 10.5c with a lot of sells at the time?

Big buyers came and stepped in, Mickvp posted recently showing how KV was to commence drilling anyday now...

There's plenty of reasons that made me decide it was time to buy some back.

Those are my methods of investing, it varies for everyone...

Anyway Good Luck....Remember everyone has different methods of investing and that what you see in DT thread (Predictions) are just general chat amongst other DT'ers.

Eitherway i've requested a new Top 20 to be released, It'll be released this week so tomorrow/friday should be up! Let us all look forward to that.
    Last edited by Steve98: 14/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.028(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $3.163B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.31 $1.27 $4.606M 3.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 107605 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 296139 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.31
  Change
0.028 ( 2.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.32 $1.27 1113392
Last updated 14.19pm 08/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.