LTR 5.46% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

Maybe they are very close to the Fed speak? The Fed seems...

1. 2,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2160
    Maybe they are very close to the Fed speak? The Fed seems hell-bent on causing a recession to bring inflation down. Maybe they have always known they would have to do this after the record easy monetary policy to get us through the pandemic?
    In the event of a recession, maybe we do see short term surplus of supply and lithium prices will be down for a few years until we come out of recession and we see rapid transitioning to electric?
    Be prepared for everything they say and don't over commit.
    The timing doesn't seem so great for us at start up anympre, but what does "lithium prices down" actually mean? We are coming off $8/kg and we're at $1.4/kg in our DFS. I don't see prices below $2/kg even in a recession. Otherwise, you won't have enough incentive pricing for projects to continue to be developed for when we come out of recession. If there is a recession, I just see the early transition happening slower than predicted by lithium bulls, but than accelerating as we come out of recession. At worst, I see a recession pushing back the spectacular gains to later in the decade. It might mean a longer wait for shareholders than we all wish for but it will come imo. Timeline I don't know.
    My opinion is we see only a shallow recession. I keep telling my wife to stop spending to help bring inflation down. wink.png
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.050(5.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $15.00M 15.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 148095 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 275693 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.