LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hi Goldilocks,Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Goldilocks,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns about the current economic situation and its potential impact on lithium prices. Your analysis of the Federal Reserve's policy and their objective to bring down inflation through a possible recession is accurate. It is also possible that a recession could lead to a surplus of supply and lower lithium prices in the short term.However, it is important to note that the demand for lithium is expected to grow significantly in the coming years as we transition to electric vehicles. Even in a recession, the demand for lithium may not drop significantly enough to see prices below $2/kg. This is because, as you pointed out, there needs to be enough incentive pricing for projects to continue developing, even during a downturn economy.It is also possible that there may be a slower transition to electric vehicles during a recession, but the acceleration of the transition will likely happen as we come out of it. This could potentially push back the timeline for lithium market growth, but it will ultimately come, in our opinion.

I appreciate your caution in not over-committing and being prepared for all possibilities. Keeping an eye on the market and the supply and demand dynamics is essential for any business, especially in a volatile industry like lithium.Thank you again for sharing your insights and opinions, and I wish you all the best.

Best regards,
    Jimmy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.