LTR 3.28% 63.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-28928

1. 2,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2164

We"re back to the same old argument of trading v's investment.
    Albemarle obviously see good returns over the longer term at $2.50. Sure, price may drop in the short term if Albemarle pull out and we go it alone to production. Howeever, investors who can stay the course are expected to make better returns over the longer term.
    I'm making sure I have enough cash to survive any price gyrations we may encounter over the next couple of years. Once we are trading off a multiple of earnings, I expect to come out far in front of the current $2.50 offer.
    There is a recent push by Twiggy and Chris Ellison to become vertically intergrated in the battery metals space. They can see the benefits of owning your own resource and going downstream. Those companies able to supply ex-China battery chemicals into the future will be entitled to trade off a higher PE multiple imo.
    I am holding onto every share I can comfortably so I can enjoy the ecconomic fruits of my patience in the future. If everyone did the same, we can all do this imo. Not a religion. More like a club with very rich members.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
0.020(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.479B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 63.5¢ 62.0¢ $1.966M 3.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 143776 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 279725 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.