LTR 4.48% 96.0¢ liontown resources limited

I love the enthusiasm but I believe this company has that much...

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    I love the enthusiasm but I believe this company has that much credibility already that they've got people with great skill already knocking their doors down. One of our best posters on here and most likely the most ticketed mining guys we converse with has already found it to be a challenge to get his foot in the door. if you want to work directly for Liontown now it's a matter of take a number and join the queue. This company is now recognised globally for all the right reasons. As much as they put us share holders first they have all the options when it comes to contracts and third party interests in every shape and form.

We're heavily recognised now. Remember when Ford signed up for an Offtake? They were that desperate to take the place of a planned Euro Offtake they loaned us $300m to secure the deal and persuade us to let them in. Not only that they couldn't get enough at market value mechanism pricing (which could be of any future value) they asked for more. Tony had to "bump it up a little" just to satisfy them. We had over 50 interested parties for offtakes way back then before FID and now the likes of Albermarle want to buy us! Who else are looking to make an offer? When we relate to the Offtake scenario of interested parties it kind of puts things into perspective of how much interest there actually is behind the scenes.

Liontown is now a big deal and most will now find it a privilege to have this title on their resume should they be looking for work. We need them now more than they need us. Lucky we've got the best chairman in the business that doesn't see it this way though. Tim will always put his family (aka investors) first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
-0.045(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.328B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.02 95.5¢ $12.30M 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 73560 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 10309 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.