LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

Tesla will do with our spod as they will. It will be a...

1. 2,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    Tesla will do with our spod as they will. It will be a commercial decision.
    Agree, the mostly likely destination for DSO appears to be China.
    However, I believe the BOD cares a lot about the end use of our spod. It is clear they have been thinking about this. They will be exploring all options.
    Diversification away from reliance on China for supply is healthy and reasonable. This is political and ecconomic. It has nothing to do with the many fine people of Chinese heritage we share this planet with.
    My wife, born in Australia, but is of Chinese heritage. She graduated from an Australian University and provided health care for many years to Australians. It sickens me that the idiot above, posting rascist comments, probably was more than happy to receive help from people like my wife when in need. David Richards, the geologist we owe for the discovery of KV, also has a wife with Chinese heritage, according to shareholder filings. I'm sure he would also be sickened by those remarks. Thankfully those posts were taken down quickly and the poster is now suspended. The only hope for the planet is acceptance, understanding and tolerance, not the hatred that poster was promoting imo. I wish he would sell his shares and go elswhere. Our standards are better than that.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.