LTR 6.29% 67.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-30504

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1471
    It's totally fine guys.

I know the one-eyed LTR supporters will dismiss my comments and keep shaking the pom poms and cheering away.

I own quite a few lithium stocks and just wanted to temper expectations - more for the newbies and inexperienced investors getting caught up in the hype.

Of course I wish I bought LTR at an early stage but I was busy buying PLS, AKE and CXO at many multiples below their current SP - So I did quite OK. It's hard to own everything!!

I may even own LTR one day and I always keep an eye on it - and anything big that happens to LTR such as the ALB T/O has an effect on the whole industry and it's participants. But I don't see the value right now in LTR at these prices versus other plays, so I will wait and watch.

I did write in my only other post on LTR (04th April) before last night that I expected PLS to outperform LTR in the short to medium term failing another toppy T/O bid for LTR. The cheer squad shot me down for these comments and apparently LTR was on the cusp of going to the moon!!

What has happened since that call is that LTR is up 7% and PLS is UP 23%.

So make of that what you will but it seems to be playing out as I thought, and will likely continue to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
-0.045(6.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.624B
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 67.0¢ $10.52M 15.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 385809 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 116000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.