LTR 1.61% $1.23 liontown resources limited

@TrayonRangervery well put post. Exposing the manipulative and...

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19114
    @TrayonRanger
    very well put post. Exposing the manipulative and arrogant behaviour of related poster.

Guys and gals

I just want to repeat again that we, LTR's retail shareholders are holding a huge power against those stupid shorters and the related parties who wants to takeover LTR. Therefore those guys are desperate now.

This is a multi billion dollar game.
    It is really big, very big.

The calculations are there, we have done it in detail.
    Simply LTR is going to make over $3 billion net profit every year.
    It is really big, very big.

The shorters and the related parties who wants to takeover LTR are in big trouble. They don't know how to solve this. They were not expecting LTR shareholder to so tightly holding their shares, so they played a lot of games. They underestimated us. They thought we would sell our shares on tot their low ball offer. They were right to think that way because this much strong solidarity has never seen in stock market (at least I haven't seen and heard of it).

LTR is on its way to production. You will see LTR will grow more by acquiring more lithium assets and exploring new lithium projects over the time. LTR is going to much bigger than it is now. I can't out a price on it now.

I am 68 years old like TG. And I am much more in need of money becasue of my financial circumstances atm (some guys here even know its details). However I'm well aware that time is the esence here. The longer I hold my shares the more money will be generated by my LTR shares. That's for sure for me. So I am postponing everything and waiting for LTR to start production.

All of you, the shareholders, like me, we are holding the power in the destiny of LTR.

You may have 10,000 shares or 10m shares, it doesn't matter. You are giving strength to the company to go further for being one of the great producers of lithium. We will be proud of this in the future, for being part of this revolution.

I wrote this Post #:67740689 below on May 12. I will repeat it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My fellow LTR holders...
    All of this success is your own individual success.
    Every single one who is holding tightly like me should be proud of his/her contribution to this success.

I mean, seeing the $3, while being manipulated despite the manipulators have done a lots of dirty work by their shorts, misleading news on the media, fake lithium price drop, etc..

Nothing worked... "I" am holding.
    Holding very tightly.

It's not because "I' have a blind belief in LTR, it's because "I" know the value of our recourse, project and the quality of our management.

Our success purely comes because of our solidarity here, all retail holders are well educated and holding tight. It's the key.

Otherwise TG"s 15% share holding would not be enough those punters to get the control of the board so far. The ALB and its associates SS, GS, Blackrock, Vanguard already have more than 20%.

But we, the retail holders of LTR are holding the power. As long as we stand strong behind TG then the 20% of those punters will not work.

We will even not give a single seat in the board to them. They will keep their shares and make money together with us along the way. That's all they can get.

The punters can't short anymore, they even have to buy and close their short positions asap, because the M&A activity in upstream (mining) segment of lithium supply chain is now clearly very hot and not much space to make confortable moves.

I am expecting next move in that segment from WES, WES/SQM and maybe RIO again.

Anything can happen.
    Anyone can be taken over,
    or we can see new JVs and mergers.

However nothing is cheap atm. Only independent miner other than LTR is PLS, and it is over $14b mcap now. And I believe PLS will be sailing north of $20 next year. Then we might be at north of $10 as well.

It's obvious that takeover of LTR wouldn't be cheap, making a JV with LTR is not going to be cheap either. LTR's sp IMO would be at least $7 if it was producing now. (It must be at least PLS's mcap).

Yes merging with LTR is also not going to be cheap.

LTR has got a lots of options to choose, and a lots of planned work and negotiations (I believe) to execute.

I'm patiently and confidently waiting as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
-0.020(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.24 $1.19 $7.736M 6.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 43813 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 5420 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.19 $1.24 $1.19 1796946
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.