LTR 1.37% $1.44 liontown resources limited

Thanks dynofish for some measured and helpful contributions....

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Thanks dynofish for some measured and helpful contributions. Regarding your thoughts, "not all shares are voted in these proposals due to apathy or whatever", this contribution addresses part of the "whatever". Some of us have LTR as our major holding in Netwealth Super. If the proposal proceeds, investors are informed of this 'corporate action' and can give guidance to the Netwealth trustee but in the end the trustee votes as a block. I'm not certain whether the trustee would always vote, hence this could be one of the "whatever" factors where shares are not voted on. So any other Netwealth Super investors out there should be mindful of this if the opportunity occurs in the future and make sure they give direction.

Yes, the bombshell announcement at the beginning of the week initiated a lot of reappraisals of financial plans and trading/investment strategies for many of us, especially LTHs calculating dividends. The potential yield potential to early investors must be astronomical. Even to late arrivers such as myself, the potential dividend yield is close to 100% pa. It still might happen.

Agreed, it would be excellent to see Liontown held in Australian ownership. It was also good to see people considering the impact on the traditional owners when they have been so co-operative with a supportive LTR management in establishing the mine.

Again, thanks to all long term shareholders who have taken the time to share their analyses of Liontown developments over the years. It's been very helpful.

Whatever happens from now will be interesting to say the least, but also rewarding. May your future wealth be secure and bring you and others happiness and deep satisfaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
-0.020(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $3.479B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.48 $1.42 $10.68M 7.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27894 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 113600 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.44
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.46 $1.48 $1.42 2432020
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.