LTR 1.09% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

Gina and Chris are who they are because they make shrewd...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Gina and Chris are who they are because they make shrewd business moves just like Albemarle have with their advances toward LTR. Truthfully, most of us are no different in our purchasing habits, snapping everything up on sale because we've identified value. Put in their positions, most of us would likely be the same so I don't begrudge cutthroat business people doing what they do. They're playing in high stakes realms and as history tends toward, it's usually the big dogs who come out on top.

In LTR, obviously I'd love to see it get to production on its own but for reasons clearly stated by many learned posters on this board, as we move into global electrification, it's easy to see why they're clamouring for a stake, if not total ownership of this resource. With all that in mind, I've repeatedly stated I've currently valued LTR around the $4.50 mark so naturally, if we are to be sold/JV/whatever transpires, I hope it's closer to my fair value estimation than ALB's. Personally, I'd love to see LTR become the next PLS but that selfish wish, as a small retail holder, is and always has been out of my hands.

It's been one heck of a ride and strategically, I'm interested in seeing how this all shakes out and who the players are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.010(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $2.237B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.5¢ $4.391M 4.757M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 134989 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 359279 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.