LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

I'd like to repeat my opinion; Tim is keeping everything under...

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19114
    I'd like to repeat my opinion;
    Tim is keeping everything under control and he is well aware of Gina's motive which is business and making profit, so they must be acting together. They are both Western Australian and they have a lot in common, it now includes Kathleen Valley which is now 10.69% Gina's Valley.

In my understanding, Gina is not a greedy person at all. Media has created a lot of negativity about her. All of people who work for her are very happy with her attitude, just like the people work for Tim. So they have a lot in common. I have found out that Gina loves to work and consult with good advisers just like Tim again. And this time I believe she has found the best one; our Tim.

Gina also has a very big business in the cattle industry. Her business is the second largest in cattle industry of Australia. That is even a better and longer term profitable business than mining IMO.

I don't think Gina will try to takeover LTR. If she can't make it now, it'd be even hard for her later. Her motive must be making a lot of money out of LTR's KV project and make new acquisitions and some more organic growth as well.

She doesn't need to takeover LTR either. I think she will go up to 15% (say $1b investment) and will stop there. As I explained the profits on my previous post, the profits here is mind blowing. If she can make a 15% stake she will get $450m profit every year and that's very good money for a $1b investment.

And yes LTR will be very strong in every aspect with Gina's Hancock stake in LTR. I definitely support that. I will be sleeping comfortably knowing we have the richest person on our board.

ALB deal is already dead guys.

I think we will receive a "superior proposal" from Hancock soon then the board will reject ALB offer. It might be a form of technical and/or financial assistance to LTR from Hancock. I can see all these things are under control and being executed as planned by Tim.

Btw, according to my hearings from the people who visit KV just recently, the work is going on at lightning speed. I think we will get new social media updates very soon.

Therefore Gina's involvement in LTR looks very positive to me. I can't see anything to worry about, in contrary I have become very happy about that after thinking a lot.

All my opinion of course.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.