LTR 2.53% 77.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-33254

1. 2,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    Very true. Even if it was a stupid question, who gives a toss. @68stang has been a valuable contributer to the forum for a very long time. It wasn't meant to incite either, as you correctly pointed out.
    To get back to the original topic, I think @Kikker1959 was on the money today. The only place the shares Gina has swooped up could have come from is from the shorters imo. It fits with the rise in shorts and the large after hours block trades. Agree, the shorters must know something and we should expect the sale to be blocked and the price to retrace. Gina maybe able to pick up more shares through a placement to HP for the extra funding required too. This will no doubt be done at a discount. Those who are holding now are playing the long game as these prices may not be on offer for long. I wish it were different but I don't think so. I can't see a third party coming into the equation.
    I have mixed feeling about everything. Happy to have taken some money off the table and happy to remain a shareholder into production but I'm pretty pessimistic about the ecconomy running into next year and think the markets could get rocked. Important to ensure you remain liquid to survive any downturn. The sun will rise on the other side.
    All imo. Not advice.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.867B
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 79.5¢ 76.5¢ $7.899M 10.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 49526 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 386841 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.