LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

@Northen_munkyYou've made great points too."I can't honestly see...

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19114
    @Northen_munky

You've made great points too.

"I can't honestly see gina getting over the line with a $3 takeover attempt"
    Correct.

After making a lot of talks with many people at different levels I have now concluded that Hancock has no strategy or a very poor one.

That's why we can't understand what Hancock is after, because even Hancock doesn't know why they are buying LTR shares apparently.tongue.png

If Hancock has a director they cannot use that position to act against the company and other shareholders and cannot launch a take over bid.

I firmly believe that Hancock shoots from the hip and doesn’t have a firm strategy, Hancock is like a bull at a gate. So I'm holding my shares tightly.

Hancock's first Sept statement was positive, then all of a sudden Hancock started to criticise and down ramp LTR. Then pays well over $1B without a doing a DD and without talking to Tim. A very strange strategy if there was a strategy at all.

According to my research Hancock haven't made a due diligence on LTR,
    not even had a look at the data room at all. All Hancock knows about KV Project is from LTR's announcements and maybe a lot from our HC threads...cool.png

You are going to pay $1.3b for 20% of a company without making a DD !!!
    How a poor business mentality that is ! frown.png

"...for gina to push her takeover closer to production is insane to me ...any well versed shareholder wil know that once production starts they will be looking in the rear view mirror watching the $3 disappear if it hadn't disappeared months previously.....So Gina has a problem and its not easily rectified and as the weeks months pass its only going to get harder for her"

Exactly mate, exactly..!

"Once she blocks ALB..its a reset for TG and LTR as a whole , that's another danger for Gina .."

Yes that's what's going to happen. RESET...
    Actually Hancock is helping us to block ALB deal or to ask for a better offer from ALB.

"the cards are off the table and TG and crew can block anything Gina wants to take forward including an offer for $3..and that's why the ring around for bolted on shareholders is happening
    ".

Yes, TG and us have more than enough power to block anything as we are bolted together.

I talked to two large retail holders today; one refused the $90m cash offer for his shares today and the other even didn't care to talk to Euroz for his $30m worth of shares. Business as usual for them; holding tightly, waiting for a much better offer or seeing KV in production. smile.png

TG is already blocking a hostile takeover. Hancock also didn’t check the shareholder structure and sentiment which is very different than any other stock.

We all remember that ALB and shorters also hit the same rock; LTR's very well educated, intelligent and united shareholders.

When they make the $2.50 offer it went up, they were shorting us before that, but people were buying more instead of selling more when the price dropped.

They couldn’t find a way out from that and had to lunch the $2.50 offer. That burnt the shorters whom I believe were working with ALB. (GS and MS).

So good luck to everyone, including ALB wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.