LTR 6.29% 67.0¢ liontown resources limited

Let's just agree to disagree then. That's allowed.So far we've...

1. 2,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2164
    Let's just agree to disagree then. That's allowed.
    So far we've given nothing to Gina, so I don't know where you get the idea we've given her 20%. She bought on market fair and square. That's like saying the company gave you your shares when you bought on market. We still need $500mil to fund the rest of the project. Where is that coming from? I guess you are saying you'd prefer to borrow that money rather than dilute any shares. ALB want into the project to secure supply to Kemerton. Raising the required cash at $3 per share from ALB is not a bad option to have, that's all I'm implying. Our largest shareholder probably does want to look at downstream options with ALB, so whether you like it or not I reckon the BoD will have to consider I tie up wity ALB.
    Personally I prefer the partnership with Sumitomo and developing a midstream product rather than the hydroxide route, as a midstream product gives us more optionality going forwards. However, right now I'm okay with a tie up with ALB and HP. This would put a solid floor under our price and we would be the envy of every lithium miner in the world I reckon.
    I don't kbow where you get the idea of having to borrow even further money to grow the company after a 15% raise to ALB noting they already bought 5% on market too). If we dikuted 15% at $3, we would have close to $1 bil cash. $500mil to finish this project and approx. $500mil for whatever. I'm not saying we have to raise that much either. ALB might be happy taking less of our project if they could secure a long term offtake agreement to commence after Tesla, LG and Ford offtakes. But with Gina likely wanting something from ALB, they aren't going to roll over easy I'm guessing.
    All imo. Off to a mates mum's Wake, so this will be my last post today.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
-0.045(6.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.624B
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 67.0¢ $10.52M 15.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 385809 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 116000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.