LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

I am long term holder and also was contacted to sell out to Gina...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71

I am long term holder and also was contacted to sell out to Gina but I haven't (seriously thought about it) then slapped myself. I haven't posted for some time here but the discussions have been some good some bad ...

I think ALB are mega serious about trying to make this work. Request for extra time not unusual however does say that LTR don't have anything at this point lined up with Gina - If they did they would have declined the extension. So possibly LTR don't know Gina's intent and because of the no talk clause ect haven't spoken ... so what is next .... I think ALB will say yip we want to do this - enter Gina

She could block the vote - but she didn't really need 19.9 to do this or she could put in her own offer of some shape or form which all the theories have been discussed. ALB would probably like this. This then allows them to come back with a counter offer and flush out what Gina wants to do. Risky for ALB but they have no choice.

This will be their last shake of the dice as I don't think they could go much more higher than $3.50. They cant pull out and hope the price collapses and buy up as everyone that wanted to sell has already only the LT holders are around now - so the price will remain here for the time being Plus they will have to wait 4 months which the race for LTR will be well over by then.

Once ALB has countered - Gina will crush that counter and may go solo or in JV with someone pass this offer and get what they want.

There is so much going on here and I think we will see next week another chapter roll out - I personally think LTR dont know what Gina wants yet and they are playing out the numbers with ALB to see how and what she does....Either way I am with LTR Management team all the way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.