LTR 2.47% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-33816

1. 6,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3569
    Albemarle had decided to not proceed and withdraw due to GR involvement. GR achieved her goal partly….

One of OT partners, potential customer is very keen to form a joint venture KV and further downstream stream processing plant. A company from Japan also expressed its intention to form JV with LTR.

A mining JV is also preparing to offer TO.

LTR story did not finish, despite it just start.

We LTR loyal and long term holder left 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 cents behind us. We also left $1, $1.5, $2, $3 behind us. We all know current SP is only good opportunity for who missed this wonderful opportunity. Some of our loyal long term holders found $3 attractive and sold their shares, but they never down ramp or use stupid language against LTR. I am sure most of them will be coming back LTR to maximise their profits and see KV is producing one of best quality of Revolutionary metal, Lithium.
    LTR KV is very unique and there is no other to compare, mine and processing plant designed and now executing such state of art type of plant. ESG, OT partners, people who are working in KV (I am also direct/indirect part of this team), grade management who sorted our most difficult situations with best solutions.

I welcome ex holders and new ones. We will be harvesting our hard work and patience handsomely in less than 10 months.

Enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 77.5¢ $10.13M 12.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 365849 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 35511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.