LTR 1.45% $1.40 liontown resources limited

I could have elaborated more but had to do something. It's not...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    I could have elaborated more but had to do something. It's not just BEOT trying to take money from retail, but BEOT taking from other BEOT, and also retail from BEOT. It's a feeding frenzy. BEOT has much bigger pockets and longer wait times, so they generally win out over retail.
    In my opinion, for retail to win, you have to select well (research), don't overcommit your funds and have a lot of patience. You might not select every peak and trough, but you don't need to. It is important to not overcommit, so as not be forced to sell at the worst times. You need nerves of steel. To be really successful, you need to know when to fold and when to hold. I can't really say I have evolved to this level yet, as there are still dog stocks sitting in my portfolio from years gone past. I will rid myself of these at some point this year to offset some LTR profits (sold 46%).
    Capital protection is key along the journey. I know there were some very bullish predictions on the forum but, at $3 and with Gina buying a blocking stake, the risk to the downside was much greater than to the upside. It was only greed that kept many fully invested imo. In an ideal world for shareholders, Gina and ALB end up in a bidding war for LTR, or work together, but reality turned out to be far different. In my opinion, $3 was a clear time to take some profits and protect capital. Nobody can argue with that now given what has happened, but it is still important to reflect and learn from every situation. Hopefully, the lesson can benifit our future investment decisions. I still think about the 54% I didn't sell at $3, as I came within a bees dick of doing that, but that is just greed thinking and I'm trying not to think like that. It is bloody hard. With regards to LTR M&A activity, this is by no means definitely over, but it might be.
    Thank the heavens for LTR, the gift that keeps on giving. I can understand BEOT wanting to clean up as many shares as they can now. I feel very confident we will be significantly higher once in production, if we aren't taken out first.

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $3.394B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.44 $1.38 $11.31M 8.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 69328 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 49759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.40
  Change
0.020 ( 0.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.42 $1.44 $1.38 2369066
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.