LTR 3.90% 74.0¢ liontown resources limited

@Process1Great post mate. I agree with you 100%. LTR is still in...

1. 6,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22172
    @Process1
    Great post mate. I agree with you 100%.

LTR is still in prime position in lithium upstream market (mining segment) and KV Project is being the best lithium mine in the world by many aspects.

Btw, a poster opened a thread and asked my opinion. Another one asked if I talked to TG recently. No need to open a thread for that, and I haven't talk to TG since Sept. 6 when the ALB offer was accepted. I only talked to him 4 times (2 long meetings in Oct. and Dec.2019) in 5 year guys. I normally don't like to talk to directors of companies I'm holding. I rather try to analyse and understand the facts from the announcements because I find the director comments very much optimistic (excluding TG. He always understates). Believe me that's the best way to make a decision for holding or selling out.

What happened is happened. We are now at very low price. Definitely very much undervalued. The real price was $3. I am laughing people saying that if ALB wouldn't give us $3 we wouldn't be $3. Do they thing ALB gave that price just for gun? Then why would Gina happy to pay $3? Yes $3 was the lowest price for LTR at that time.

What has change now or why the price is so low now questions are being asked of course. Nothing has changed, even it's better because LTR is full funded.

I can understand the frustration many LTR holders have had atm, I'm the same. I haven't written anything in a week time because I was just trying to understand the intention of Gina. Gina was the only thing has made big change in LTR's situation, otherwise everything was the same, even better.

I was also not frustrated because of very low stock price. That was a bit of mistake of LTR management. If they would do the CR after they rejected ALB's $2.5 bid in March, say in April this wouldn't happen. Loan credit was also ready to sign as far as we can see, because it was immediately signed right after ALB's offer withdrawal. But

I was frustrated because of Gina's aggressive buying speed to reach the 19.99% stake and buying from shorters.

I was trying to understand what would be her intention. I have done a lot of discussions including some posters here (privately) during this time. I was also very busy with my research work for my other lithium project which I have invested in. (When it went to trading halt I got a relief too).

I was thinking; we are now fully funded, ALB has gone, we are going mining,.. however what are we going to do with Gina? I welcomed her LTR share purchase and substantial holding but then Hancock press release put a lot of negativity about LTR management. Then whole media was not writing positive facts against here at that time. When she reached to 19.99% I was also scared and started thinking negative things about the future.

My biggest question was if Gina made a DD on KV Project. After I learned she haven't done anything like that I got a bit of relief because she wouldn't be able to make a decision about buying the whole of LTR if she didn't make it. Her intention looked to me that she was trying to get the largest stake she can get and have some decision making power about the future of LTR.

Then something happened and I got a big relief and I said "OK, Gina is not going to a big problem for LTR, even might be helpful". SQM put a bid on AZS and Gina started buying to build a blocking stake same day. AZS even has no MRE. Gina wouldn't be able to know what AZS seriously has under the ground.

I still don't have a strong idea about her intention about why she is buying these stocks. However I'm now positive that she will not be a problem in LTR. I believe she will keep buying any lithium stock if it has good potential and if it gets a takeover bid from a foreigner company.

Stock price will recover. The shorts are going down. It was 215m shorted shares before LTR started trading after TH, then now went down to 152m shorted shares. I don't know how the shorters manage to keep the stock price low but the shorts are decreasing for sure.

What I can see now is that we are going mining. That's for sure now, unless we receive another takeover offer. I am still thinking that LTR may receive a bid by a major but this time it's highly probable that Gina would in the bidder side. That might be Gina-RIO, Gina-ALB, Gina-Xxx. I don't think Gina would be happy to buy LTR alone because it'd be even expensive for her. I don't think she would play mind blowing, legally ok buy unethical games over LTR to acquire it.

I'm happy to hold long term and wait for the divvies. Or I may think to sell out along the way because the sp will recover and we will cross the roads towards $3, $4 and $5.

There is not much for me to do with LTR from here. I will hold tight and wait patiently. I don't like to make corporate game analyses. I have another very good lithium play at the hearth of the US soil and with a lots of spodumene now. I will do more research work with that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.