LTR 0.52% 96.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-34224

1. 4,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729

See, this is what i'm pointing out to you and what is wrong with you post and your mentality towards LTR!

You quote in your OWN words the LTR is a terrible investment aside from monetary value.

Make up your mind either LTR is a great investment or its not.

The price you pay for it is a value proposition.

So how do you explain thats its a terrible investment at $3.00 and a good investment at $1.56?
    What changed apart from the value?
    Its the same investment regardless, explain that!

2nd of all i note that you write that you dont care, well clearly thats another lie.

In your post, the message you send is i'm write, all you holders are wrong, then you write at the end you dont care when you actually do!.

In the end you gambled on ALB walking and it could have gone the other way with a higher offer.

I can guarantee if the above paragraph happened we wouldn't have heard from you and you would be gone not answering posts.

All this aside i really dont know how you can live/be happy with yourself and look yourself infront of the mirror with an attitude like you have towards fellow mankind.

Mum and dad investors deserve more than your greed in life and for my mind i can not understand how you would .
    Q. Come here and gloat about in and rub it in their face.

And

2. Knowing your character and nature be so vile for self greed at the expense of the innocent.

On tip of this you gloat about it on a forum.

In short you are not an investor and more of a gambler than any thing.

So in short enjoy your small win, the differance between you amd me is i'll always stand up for the samll guy as there is strength in numbers.

Thats the real reason ALB pulled out, its not because of Gina.

Truth be told you are here for a quick fill (trade) and not the long term.

So enjoy your short time in the sun, while it lasts!

Rooks

Your attitude is what is wrong with society these days and dont worry you are not the only 1.
    The threads here on LTR are priof of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.328B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 95.0¢ $4.407M 4.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 256653 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 702543 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.