LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

The thread is completely overrun with repetitive Not Held...

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    The thread is completely overrun with repetitive Not Held downrampers Fadda. Most of the regular informative posters have chosen not participate here while the purposely continued negative posts are bombarding this thread to a sickening extent. Which is very unfortunate for Hotcopper as they are losing a lot of long term dedicated posters. Yes times are tough at the moment we acknowledge and are fully aware of the current situation, after all , this is " our chosen investment " and holding is " our decision " right or wrong and shouldn't concern them in the least. I now have most on Ignore, and I would suggest our posters stop replying to their nonsense as it only serves to perpetuate the trash . The Trolls really have no place here other than to earn from attempting to damage the well earned good reputation of LTR and to highlight the current lows of the industry. There are far better places to extract positive information than here, of which there is plenty. This site has been consumed by negative trolls who spend day and night searching for negative information to post here...Perhaps check out the LTR website and read the Announcements and watch the associated videos there for a better idea of LTR and where we currently are, There is some brilliant and very exciting information available there which may help you with your investment decisions...Good luck , prices are at extremely good entry levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.24 $1.20 $6.000M 4.926M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 25711 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.22
  Change
0.000 ( 0.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.24 $1.20 1572354
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.