LTR 1.52% $1.01 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-34501

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3012

R22 You're concerns have been addressed on here from what I can see so why continue to harp on about them? @TimeIsMoney gave you a thorough reponse to your construction concerns based off experience.

Why ask "where is Tony". Where do you think he may be? I'd say he's flat out 7 days a week as usual trying to deal with the many aspects surrounding a world class project. And unless you don't have access to social media or you've been living under a rock you'd know that everything is progressing significantly at KV based on presentations provided with regular updates.

When the BoD have stated to be on budget I don't believe they've been lying. Costs have blown out due to the ever changing environment that we live in and we've been advised along the way. These issues have been addressed. Ideally a placement at $3 or even $2.50 would have much better for us however that didn't eventuate and it was a crying shame to see us having to dilute by 10%. Where were you with your crystal ball at the time LTR needed the use of your ability to see the future. Gina/Hancock gloated publicly about her ability to help and fund Liontown. Why didn't you warn us all back then that this was never going to play out?

As much as I'm disappointed about the dilution we've secured our position and have stayed independent this way. We hold all the aces from this point onwards and the legal variables regarding future take over offers are still in place which locates us in a win only position. So many repeated questions from yourself and others have already been addressed and answered here such as the reason the BoD accepted the $3 proposal. If any of you feel you don't know the answers to these questions by now and you're familiar with these forums then you shouldn't be typing. Know your investment and if you're going to contribute don't waste space with receptive verbal diarrhoea. The threads have been damaged enough with scare mongering and attention seekers. I give it a very wide berth now as a result. The only people that keep raising these questions are the non holding down rampers with no lives. As far as I'm concerned this company is still heading in the same direction it always was and is worth promoting based on reality. If my belief is in line with Tim Goyder's Cash City description of the future of Liontown and this is considered pumping then I'll continue to pump. Because it's not about the weekly price fluctuation or what Gina and Chris are up to or inflation or current spot prices. It's about what is evolving and will be in the next many months and years ahead.

If you're feeling edgy take chill pill and be patient. Ride the not so favourable times out. Have a break from the forums when it becomes trashy. There's more to life than listening to non holding deperados repeating themselves over and over again.

It's beyond ridiculous what they've achieved at KV over the last year!

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.015(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ $1.04 96.5¢ $12.25M 12.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 250234 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 51730 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.