LTR 0.00% $1.12 liontown resources limited

Like many longterm shareholders here, I have been reading the...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    Like many longterm shareholders here, I have been reading the threads less. The vibe on the forum certainly has changed, and that's not only due to the retrace in price.
    I am interested to see the uptake in the SPP. The forum was abash with loyal supporters previously, so I am interested to see how many put their hands in their pockets to help the company. I was pretty upset about the raise occurring at $1.80, as I believed we could have raised at around $2.30 had we gone earlier and played our cards differently, but I still applied for shares in the SPP in order to help the company.
    It wouldn't surprise me to see our Chairman buying on market now the SPP is over and to send a clear message to shareholders this is good buying at these levels. He is already tipping in at $1.80, so why wouldn't he buy on market at these prices?
    To me, this feels like the retrace we had from $2 to $1. The first offer from ALB came at $2.20, so I see this as our first price target before production. That's a 30% return from here, not too shabby. After that, dependent on the lithium price and project execution, we could be back to all time highs fairly quickly once in production imo.
    I still see good long term demand for our product and believe we will see the long term lithium price north of where we currently are, so the business case for LTR remains very good in my opinion. Remembering, even at these prices, we are still very profitable.
    Project execution is the key to unlocking the riches here imo. Hopefully, this capital raise does see us well into production as promoted, and cashflow will take care of any added underground expenses, should they arise.
    All the best.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.11 $6.437M 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 110090 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 7995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.11 1451015
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.