LTR 0.00% $1.12 liontown resources limited

The shorters are in control. It does seem they have been for the...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    The shorters are in control. It does seem they have been for the moment.

But, what makes you feel TG and other major shareholders, ex-GR, will roll-over for $2? You would need LTR to be on it's knees, mine ramp issues, flotation issues and lithium market fundamentals changed, for a change in sentiment from TG and others.

But I will leave you with this thought from a read on Twitter today.

If you do buy a call option, then the person who sells you that option wants the underlying shares to fall in value, so in a way they could become a shorter (to you).
    If you buy a put option, the seller wants the underlying shares to go up, whereas you want them to go down. Now, take all of this information and put it into the hands of a big trading room. If there are 10 trading banks all doing the same thing, then they are creating the volatility which is required to make all of this happen.

If they banned trading in derivatives, then we would all be able to live in a much more quiet way.
    But, that's not the reality we live in. If you can't hack it,then you should run away, but don't pretend you know the future.

I think the resource is very good and the market fundamentals sound. I believe management and tier 1 contractors can execute this project and Gina will be a passenger unless she decides to cough up. But by then, the project will have been derisked for her and she still wins, just not as much. Long term holders win, and the shorters would have covered well before then. Short term retail traders will likely bear the cost imo.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.11 $6.437M 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 110090 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 7995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.11 1451015
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.