LTR 3.23% $1.28 liontown resources limited

Our AGM is three days away. If you look back at the Chairman's...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Our AGM is three days away. If you look back at the Chairman's Report for the last few years you will note the consistent messaging throughout. Tim Goyder realised early on what a gem we have.
    I have looked back at Tim's Reports starting in 2019 and four things stand out.

1. His plan for what Kathleen Valley would become has been his vision for many years. He is now just months away from that vision becoming reality.
    2. Tim and his team have consistently delivered on their commitments.
    3. The world is on the cusp of an EV technological upheaval not seen since cars replaced horses and carriages.
    4. The patient and faithful will be well rewarded.

Extracts from the Chairman's Address 2019

As Chairman and Liontown’s largest Shareholder, I am extremely confident that this is just the start of a longterm upward growth trajectory for our Shareholders. We are now in an enviable position to ignore the “noise” in the short term and concentrate on completing the required studies with the intention of maximizing returns and minimizing risk for the project and in turn our Shareholders.

On closing, I urge Shareholders to take a longer-terminvestment perspective. I believe the highly anticipated wave of demand forlithium stemming from a transformation shift to electric vehicles and lithiumbatteries is happening at a rapid pace – and Liontown has a very large, highquality and uncommitted asset of global significance. This asset remainsextremely compelling for those willing to be patient over the next fewyears.

Tim Goyder

Chairman

Extracts from the Chairman's Address 2020

I would also like to thank our shareholders for their continued and valued support. As Chairman and a major shareholder, I am confident that Liontown has anextremely bright future ahead of it as the EV revolution gains momentum and wework hard to unlock the full value of the world-class asset we have at KathleenValley.

Tim Goyder

Chairman

Extracts from the Chairman's Address 2021

The coming year looks set to be an even bigger year for Liontown as we look to conclude important offtake negotiations, consider various funding alternatives to finance and develop the Kathleen Valley Project and move rapidly towards our goal of building a world-class batterymaterials company. Along with Tony and the team I look forward to continuing to build this underlying value for all of our stakeholders.

Tim Goyder

Chairman

Extracts from the Chairman's Address 2022

Substantial site works are well underway and construction programs are ramping up quickly, in line with the Company’s development schedule. Completion and commissioning of the new mine is targeted for theend of the June Quarter in 2024. This rapid progress has been delivered within a very challenging operating environment and is due to the expertise and dedication of the Liontown team, led by our Managing Director Tony Ottaviano. I was immensely proud to see the team receive some well-deserved recognition earlier this year, with Liontown being awarded the Emerging Company Award at the Diggers & Dealers Mining Forum in Kalgoorlie.

Before I hand over to Tony Ottaviano for a comprehensive corporate update, I would like to sincerely acknowledge the Liontown team for the outstanding progress we have delivered over the past year. This progress has seen the Company elevated into the ranks of the benchmark ASX-200 Index for the first time, reflecting the substantial increase in our market capitalisation, and I am confident that this exciting growth will continueinto the future.

And, most importantly, I would like to acknowledge andsincerely thank all our 30,000 shareholders, big and small, for your ongoingsupport in this exciting journey.

Thank you

Tim Goyder

Chairman

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.040(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $3.103B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.28 $1.24 $9.465M 7.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91644 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 108705 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.28
  Change
0.040 ( 2.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.28 $1.24 2198902
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.