LTR 1.61% 61.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-35048

1. 24,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1390
    LTR shareholders are are very loyal, they are loyal because they are realistic and well aware of LTR actual value.

I would like to emphasise once again please do not entertain down rampers, Shorters, non share holders in LTR HC sites. Ignore them once for all. This can free your time to concentrate your investment.

Trying to rally the troops... ya might have a few issues with those that bought around the $3.00 mark when you were saying the same thing and pumping LTR. I don't mind being ignored as it gives me a chance to put my thoughts down without the nonsense like you've posted here. No-one argues the fundamentals of my posts, they just attack the man which doesn't bother me, but it just shows you don't have much.

Bung me on ignore!... and I'll have a free rein to post articles, summaries of the other side of the coin, China, oversupply, new tech, Goldman Sachs, St@ckhead and the rest who see an oversupply until 2030. I've got some ready to go actually so hit that ignore button please.

The lithium thematic is getting belted around the ears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.461B
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 62.5¢ 59.5¢ $3.580M 5.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 174560 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 117416 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.