LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

Not sure what you are on about with this. Are you suggesting...

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Not sure what you are on about with this. Are you suggesting that LTR BoD and CEO have deliberately mislead the marketplace by not updating a project plan? If you are, then that is a significant claim on your behalf! I do recall that Tony O did commit to having the construction completed by mid 2024 and he also stated that the construction phase was 60% complete. Not sure that this then raises to the level of deceptive conduct on LTR's behalf. You may see things a little differently, however.

I would strongly suggest that, given your apparent feelings re this matter, you formally contact LTR so that they can address your concerns. Further, if you feel that there is some deliberate misrepresentation going on by LTR, I would also suggest that you make contact with ASIC and possibly the ASX. They can then undertake an investigation and respond to your concerns.

Once you have done that, then you could report back to us what LTR, ASIC and the ASX say re this matter.

This seems to be a really big issue for you, so you should get some resolution for your concerns. This is the only way that I can see that you can achieve the comfort you appear to need re this matter.

All the best in your further investigations. Let us know what you find out as I'm sure that we would all be very interested to see what the resolution to this matter might be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.