LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

A bit of perspective here. if the lithium price moderates. It...

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    A bit of perspective here. if the lithium price moderates. It means cost for the eventual consumer reduces and adoption increase - which means that more product demand is satisfied and more affordable for the population> which drives further demand for the goods . It forces also efficiency in the supply chains . Is efficient market hypothesis and frankly we need it if you want the market overall to develop.
    now many of us are underwater right now. Ask yourself if you still believe in the long term then market . Then stick with it.
    I would also point out that signalling to the market curtailment of additional capacity serves to say “ we are reducing demand so prices can rise”….
    the fact that LTR is leaving open the option to “increase capacity” at some future stage with alternative financing shows to me that this game is being played out just like the king pins are thinking …. So buy if you feel the market will recover, sell of you are not on the train and believe that adoption will temper….

For my mind and what I am observing and speaking with people “not converted” to EV. Much More work needs to be done to convince the population on EV benefits, as frankly environmental concerns are not as major as what we believe they are .
    Last edited by Boursebandit: 22/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.