LTR 0.30% 82.8¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-3709

1. 6,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22617
    Hi @timmi
    there is no other Tier-1 project which we can compare with KV project. I don't want to go in details of it because we all know what the advantages and strength of the KV project are.

We actually don't know the upper limit value of the KV project atm. That's why I was making the valuation for the current conditions. If I was given the task to sell the KV project, I wouldn't sell it now because the EV industry is going crazy, the lithium supply/demand deficit is coming very soon, there is no new Tier-1 lithium resource project in the horizon, no new promising pegmatites have been discovered, etc etc.

I would do exactly what LTR management is doing atm. I wouldn't sell it easily. I would wait and see where the market is going. It's going forward not backward that's for sure, but where it's going? What's going to be the spod price, what's going to be the lithium hydroxide price. They are all going back to 2017 prices now.(We are interested in spod concentrate price and lithium hydroxide price). They might be even higher.

There are so many factors working on the advantage of our lithium project, it's unbelievable.

I am sure that's what LTR management is very well aware of all that. I saw all of that on the last update anns. They know what they are doing. They are developing the project atm, getting the DFS ready, and btw taking the offers and making the negotiations I believe. No rush, time is working in our advantage. We have lithium under the ground, sitting there and we are developing the project.

My only concern about losing the project is aliens! cool.png
    If they come and invade our planet they may took all lithium resources because we have a cosmological lithium problem. Lithium is really hard to find, even in the universe. Read this if you like "WHERE DID ALL THE BIG BANG LITHIUM GO?".

They say lithium is easy to find, but BS, It's very hard to find in economical grades.

I am not talking on LTR threads much anymore because LTR is a sure bet for me unless aliens come and take it over for free (I am sure TG would find a way to sell to the aliens biggrin.png). I am saving my time and eyes to make a lot of research for finding new promising lithium resources, mainly pegmatites indeed.

No doubt that LTR will reach to at least $2.5b market cap in this year or Q1-2022 IMO, most probably will be much higher than that in next year. I have no time restriction for waiting, no tax problem (retired from superfund, not paying tax), I bought LTR at 2.1c 2 years ago but not calculating how many bags I made. That's nonsense. I'm looking its current value, how much it should be today, and what's the chance of it. I even bought at 47c (topped u p68k shares). I believe LTR will be 90c soon by 100% chance, $1.5 and of the year or Q1-2022 by 80% chance. That is better than gold, better than Bitcoin,.. better anything (financially I mean wink.png).

Just needs patience.
    Patience and hard work make money, no BS makes it.
    You show the patience, the management makes the the hard work. (They really did it so far)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.