LTR 3.76% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

I think everyone is forgetting that the board recommended an...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I think everyone is forgetting that the board recommended an offer of $3 to shareholders. This offer failed due to blocking by Gina, or perhaps ALB got cold feet. No small shareholder knows the truth. I have seen suggestions of an offer above $3, this is unlikely. If you bought at 2c or 13c you would still be making a huge profit. I think Gina will buy another 3% on Monday, taking her to 23% and making it impossible for a hostile bid to succeed. I expect there is frenetic activity behind the scenes, especially with regard to bank funding. A successful bank funding will see a big rise in share price, but as Gina owns 20% this will not happen without her participation. Maybe PLS will make a script offer, maybe with Gina. Gina is 70 and seeking to expand her Father’s legacy to benefit her children and grandchildren. She might be buying boot makers and cannabis pharma, but what she knows is Australian mining. Iron ore is raking in huge cash flow so she will seek to leverage this into the next mining product where Australia has a global advantage, Lithium. As individuals we look at the near future. Gina is thinking generations ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.