LTR 5.11% 83.5¢ liontown resources limited

Any thoughts on take over bids etc.? For disclosure I am a...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Any thoughts on take over bids etc.?
    For disclosure I am a rusted on LTH and looking forward to going mining and not too fussed about current lithium price as I believe it will correct to the upside significantly. Did not sell at (never have) at recent $3+ highs during failed TO event. Probably wish I did but would have definitely bought back similar holding but with some bonus cash to live on. Very hard to sell LTR at current share price but time is not with me as no cash and must live. So minimal selling to get me through is plan.
    With regards to takeover bids, Gina's plan, or any other potential bidders or JV's ,I do have a question and there are some switched on people here so any thoughts welcome. Aware of the '4 month' rule and also the '3% creeping provision' for share accumulation when breeching the 20% major shareholder status when not launching a takeover. (Wether it is via an off market, on market or S of A.)Albemarle were/are definitely prohibited from another take over shot at less than their final offer (as announced) until the expiration of 4 months, then they are free to launch another tilt but as we know perhaps not likely as Gina now has close to 20%. A "S of A " would be hard to be successful in my opinion because I doubt Gina would sell out at a lower sp than what she bought in at to enable any other potential bidder an easier run in obtaining 75% of votes. Therefore her only other option is to block the vote if another TO is launched . Which has the potential to scare new bidders away under a S of A, if another attempt is made. But can anyone tell me why Gina (HP) herself is prohibited from launching a takeover at any price lower or higher than her last on market trade as she was not attempting the takeover. Only ALB was. Her last buys when building her blocking stake were at $3 but not so sure about her CR participation and if so would they be regarded as on market trades. In any event, subsequent (while staying under 20%) purchases by her would be at less than $3.Would these be regarded as an on market trade also.? but may be a moot point until I understand if any of this 4 month rule applies to her and why? I do realise to go over 20% she has to launch a bid.I think I just answered my own question after thinking it through more....NO ONE can launch a take over bid LESS than ALB"s best and final offer at $3 until 4 months elapses. Perhaps nothing to do with Gina's purchases just coincidental that they were at $3.?Too many other questions and theories about this important period in LTR's future but enough from me .Hoping someone can shed some light? thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.