LTR 3.45% 75.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-37577

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1964
    I’d actually be more interested in Day 1, other than the PLS and LTR presentations.

Lycopodium is performing the LTR commissioning, and the Calix/PLS JV interests me immensely.

Regarding Lycopodium, the single largest “issue” for LTR is the commissioning and ramp-up. If they do their job seamlessly, as they did recently at Greenbushes for one of their new projects, we might not need any additional funding, or we can at least seek a much lower amount. We have funding through construction, and if we can get straight to generating profits, even if small to start, we’re in a MUCH better position.

I think that onsite midstream is a no-brainer, whether you’re PLS, LTR or Acme Lithium Company (meep meep), with the huge ESG and transportation cost benefits (why ship 27 kt of SC5.3 when you can ship 3 kt of Li3PO4?). I also think that LTR, with their large renewable energy capacity, is actually better suited to benefit from the Calix electric calcination process than PLS, especially since the calcination process is just the first step in the midstream process, and you can just as easily produce Li2SO4. The LTR-Sumitomo talks are based on LTR generating Sulfate for shipping to Japan for processing into LiOH, so the Calix process would fit in perfectly.

Best regards, all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.025(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.818B
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 75.5¢ 73.0¢ $8.192M 11.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 825699 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 321345 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.