LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

It is a really sad state of affairs that the very nature of this...

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    It is a really sad state of affairs that the very nature of this site its self has allowed intelligent discussion by very well LTR educated investors to be replaced by the plague of solely negative ulterior motive posters whom have just completely ruined what was once a great place for investor discussion. Unfortunately for this site the very many LTR posters who have now very sensibly curtailed their use of this site have been replaced with constant childish negative flaming and baiting, real school yard stuff, It is embarrassing and is 99% false or regurgitated untruths . I personally find this to be counter productive for this sites intended purpose. For my use of the necessary ignore function the discussion has been shredded to a point of almost total uselessness as it has for many of LTR's long-term regular posters who are no longer here and great new posters who very wisely dare not tread here. I still read the very few excellent posters who provide a great resource of in-depth quality researched information however the majority of the very poor negative garbage posts here have almost completely overrun this site, too bad. It use to be a great place for quality investment research sharing. Once upon a time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 490 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 28352 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.39am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.