LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-37763

1. 3,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2530

Thanks Kalinda

Great post...Coincidentally I just received a belated thumbs up for a post I did in mid January, and when I looked at it I thought it is still relevant. There is one dot point that no longer applies for the time being...that is about being fully financed. Not yet at least, but it will be done in my opinion, because our largest shareholder has a bucket load of lazy money and an existing $1bn investment in our company to protect.

Here is that post from 16th January.....

I think there may be a need for some revision of the atributes that LTR exhibits....

• Here we are literally weeks away from commisioning the world's largest new hard rock mine to come on stream for several years
    • We have high grade
    • We have excellent ground conditions for underground mining
    • We have state of the art plant
    • We have excellent ESG credentials
    • We are fully funded through to production with a large contingency on top
    • Plant design and flowsheet have been administered by Lycapodium, a leading consulting firm that was also responsible for the flowsheet design for Sandfire's new Motheo project which experienced a near textbook start-up in late 2023
    • We have hundreds of thousands of tonnes of ore already on the ROM pad and underground declines are reaching towards highest grade ore
    • Our off-take agreeements are with blue chip battery or motor vehicle OEMs
    • The off-take partners are all non-Chinese, and with Australia's Free Trade Agreement with USA also benefit from the IRA subsidies.
    • The pricing structure links directly by formula to Lithium Hydroxide price in western markets, not Spod spot pricing out of China.
    • Only a few short months ago there was a tug of war between the world's largest Lithium producer and Australia's wealthiest person to gain control of our resource and development at a price of $3.00 per share and which obviously implies a higher internal valuation by those suitors
    • While the raw material spot price quoted in many posts is low, that is not the price LTR will be receiving as per above off-take point. The spot price that "analysts" are typically expecting is higher, and the demand supply imbalance is predicted to return to a supply deficit in half 2, 2024 and in 2025.
    • LTR is due to deliver first shipments around June 2024
    • Many on here have been invested in this story for literally years and we are now within spitting distance of our holy grail of production.

These are the things that I am focused on, not today's share price but the share price that will prevail after mid year and in the years to come.

regards

DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.