LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Thank you.I’m an environmental consultant and engineer, and have...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1730
    Thank you.

I’m an environmental consultant and engineer, and have extensive experience with safety and industrial hygiene. I also worked as a Service Line Leader for GHD, a decade ago, so my experience includes working for RIO and BHP as well as other mining concerns. I don’t know the subject as well as actual miners, but I have had to analyze the processes and technologies.

Keeping things real is all I know. I was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome as a child, and whether that’s correct or not, I’ve always been socially awkward. Over time I’ve learned making people laugh tends to make them open up, and that it’s most effective to just be honest, polite and treat people with respect. I’d probably be a bad liar, anyway, and who wants to remember a bunch of BS, especially as I’m getting older?

Finally, call it karma or whatever you’d like, I’ve learned a lot from posters on this forum, and feel like it’s my duty to return the favor, when I think I can. Unfortunately, the quality of discourse appears to be slipping, dramatically, and I find myself spending more time refuting misinformation (whether intentional or not) than anything else, but I enjoy it when I feel like I’ve actually added to the conversation.

Best regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.