LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-38470

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    Fingers crossed @Nick1975.

Just a side note re Gina. I have been mulling over her motives all week. So many different theories about what her possible plans could be. I have had a sudden theory which may or may not be concerning given one’s personal views of what it could be worth down the track.

Boral has received an off market scrip offer of .116 SGH shares (Seven Group Holdings) for every Boral share, plus cash of $1.70

Boral is currently $6.05 per share.
    Seven Group is currently $39.50 (possibly really good upside, but may also drop substantially).

That would equate to a Boral holder with say 100K Boral shares (valued @ $605,000), getting 11,600 shares in SGH worth total of $458,200 (can immediately drop or rise after), plus 100K x $1.70, so $170,000 cash. Total value = $628,000.

How does this relate in any way to LTR you ask? Well it might not, but what I am thinking, is Gina goes and prevents ALB from getting LTR, then does nothing till now. Meanwhile she teams up with SQM and jointly bids for Azure. She does not push for a seat on the board of LTR. Why? Why commit so much cash into LTR, yet do nothing with it? Then buy Azure while doing nothing with LTR?

Is it possible she has planned to offer a joint scrip deal at some point after securing Azure? If things work out with her partnership with SQM, and her and SQM get to own Azure, their successful partnership might keep rolling on, and then make a joint bid of a scrip and cash offer for the rest of LTR using her new jointly acquired Azure for the scrip, plus cash. Remember she now has a publicly listed company. With Azure having such a promising future, she may believe LTR holders might go for taking shares in the newly acquired Azure entity, whatever that looks like, with some cash as well.

I honestly have no idea about the pros and cons of any such deal offer, I am just pondering what her motives and plans could be. Maybe I am over thinking it. It doesn’t stress me out, but I have committed a substantial amount of $$ into LTR so I tend to look at it closely.

Anyone else with thoughts on anything like this?

Anyway, good vibes for this week hopefully fellow holders. Onwards.
    Last edited by Gajet: 04/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.