LTR 0.00% $1.12 liontown resources limited

It's been a while. Retired and moved interstate. Our new home...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    It's been a while. Retired and moved interstate. Our new home had more than a few problems, after the tenants performed their magic. I didn't mind having something else to distract me from the markets and the forum.
    Long term holders have had an amazing ride. I was fortunate enough to sell nearly half of my shares above $3, but I could have done better. My brain was telling me to take profits, but my heart got in the way. So, I can feel the joy of those that took profits and the pain of those that held. Enough said.
    Next couple of years will be just as exciting as the last few years imo. Still plenty of market uncertainly affecting us, and I expect continued volatility. We are exposed to company execution risks, and ongoing lithium price manipulation.
    Unless Western governments invest enough in developing new supply chains, we will remain exposed to China dictating the lithium price. The day China sees we are no longer dependent on their converters, we will achieve fairer price discovery imo.
    The elephant in the room is African supply. How long can China keep the price down and how quickly can they bring on new African supply for their own converters. The quicker Western governments can sort out new supply chains, the better we will fair.
    I am backing the company to execute well, and wishing for government support for downstream processing. I don’t expect dividends for a long time, but I’m holding for dividends anyway, even if my kids are the only ones to see them. After paying off debts, we will need to grow a war-chest of cash to fund vertical integration and growth opportunities. Either that or, I suspect, we will be consumed by another.
    All the best.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.11 $6.437M 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 110090 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 7995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.11 1451015
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.