LTR 2.48% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-39077

1. 3,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2976
    My take on a few issues being talked about:

1. GFEX action is quite likely to be part and parcel of markets being controlled by BEOT. When the derivative market was first announced I posted about the BEOT likely using any correlation between the two markets for chemicals and producer share prices to be exploited for profit. So I do not think we should regard short term movements as anything but that. But I do see a pattern of positive sentiment returning which is what I am hoping will be sustained. Meanwhile we should not get FOMO if the price of chemicals rises. Those who want to accumulate, "buy the dips" imo.

2. Shorters appear to follow the same method used by the former US president in the campaigns for election. Try to monopolise the entire narrative to drown out any messages from the opposition. That way all public discourse is about your issues. Same method of shorters. We give them that opportunity by feeding their narrative and blocking the airwaves. Ignore them and try to keep the narrative to those of interest to LTHs.

3. the ballot between BHP and LTR for the tenement...I wonder if they both want that tenement because of its desirability as a bore field for water for their respective operations. I've heard TO speak of LTR's desire to secure long term water capacity and that our existing water supply is not good enough for long term.

regards
    DF
    Last edited by dynofish: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $1.903B
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 78.0¢ $6.762M 8.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 576119 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 196098 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.