LTR 4.71% 91.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-393

1. 5,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19756
    Commenting on the latest Resource update, LTR MD David Richards, said:

Once again, Kathleen Valley has delivered for Liontown shareholders. With the recent results from extensional drilling, it became apparent that we were on track to materially exceed our published Exploration Target. In light of this, we have decided to publish this interim resource update, which clearly demonstrates that Kathleen Valley is a Tier-1 lithium-tantalum deposit".

I was asking if the downrampers know what's the meaning of a Tier-1 resource!
    Why is Kathleen Valley Project classified as a Tier-1 by the LTR management?

TIERS;
    These measure the “quality” of the project.

Tier 1 deposits are “Company making” world-class mines. Tier-1 mines need to be low cost, large and long life; and as such, they are relatively rare.

Tier 2 deposits are “Significant” deposits – but are not quite as large or long life or as profitable as Tier 1 deposits. I.e., it only meets some of the Tier 1 criteria.

Tier 3 deposits are small / marginal deposits (most deposits found fall into this category) While they can be profitable – at best they don’t meet more than one of the Tier 1 criteria.

What makes Tier-1 deposits so “special” ?
    • Special characteristics of world-class mines
    • Impact on investors, government and society

World-class means different things to different people … i.e. for:
    • The general public …Something of outstanding quality
    • Investors ….. They make lots of money for a long time!
    • Geologists … A deposit with a very big mineral endowment

The risk is that the term is being over-used by industryto the point of devaluing its meaning. As an example a large deposit at the middle Africa, in a conflict zone of land-lock country can't be classified as a world-class deposit while a half size of it in WA can be easily classified as world-class Tier-1 deposit.

The professional investors know the value of a Tier-1 deposit.
    They know well that KV deposit is a Tier-1 deposit.
    Therefore, the buying continues and will keep continuing IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.0¢
Change
-0.045(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $2.231B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.0¢ 90.0¢ $24.18M 25.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 95000 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 50995 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.