LTR 0.00% $1.12 liontown resources limited

@ksvsThis doesn’t sound like someone who is confident to remain...

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    @ksvs

This doesn’t sound like someone who is confident to remain invested long term with a magnificent company where the fundamentals remain sound despite the current environment.

I think, or hope, that you are trying to say it is ok for LTR investors to benefit from their long term investment when it suits their needs, because to me, selling now would be a mistake.

Selling now would play straight into the hands of shorters, who are not our friends. I wonder if someone as savvy as Warren Buffet, had he invested in a company such as Liontown, would ever sell with conditions as they are now? NO NO NO, he would not, his philosophy IMO is to find a company with great fundamentals, such as Liontown, that has sound business sense, in an area where they can be a standout, and hold on to that stock regardless. His way of investing long is measured in years, not months, but years and years. That is how he has become very very wealthy. Now I am not saying he would invest in LTR, just that if he had, his philosophy would not be to sell out to a bunch of leeches such as shorters.

There is nothing wrong with being emotional about LTR IMO. It is a magnificent company and worth holding onto, and worth getting a bit nostalgic about.

IMO, if one is to be a long term holder, it is to hold throughout the ups and downs, and allow the investment to accumulate and ride out all the bumps and all the ups and downs. That takes a long long time IMO. Those that have sold during the ALB take over offer days did so and good luck to them, but those who chose not to haven’t done anything wrong. Those who chose to hold have IMO, chosen to do so because they are here for the long haul, for the far greater benefits that only come through long hold investment. To create a long lasting legacy.

Warren Buffet has been holding Coca Cola for decades, not just months or a few years but decades. It is his best stock. It is a legacy.

If you don’t believe Liontown will be here in another year or so, then do whatever you feel is best. To many of us holding long however, well for me anyway, we are here for the long play if that happens. If Liontown is bought out so be it. Nothing any of us can do about that. But if it’s not, I believe that Liontown has a magnificent opportunity to become a great Australian icon that will be here for a very long time and be a household name in mining.

That is why I hold long and want to hold through all the tough times.

GLTAH. Anatol, VMP, Process1, Munky, Margaret63, GGG7, Dynofish, and so many others who have been here for the long haul, thankyou for your contributions. I will continue to hold, accumulate and remain steadfast because I see the Lion developing into something others will only be able to envy and try and emulate.

I’m not ramping here. Just sick and tired of all the negative input and bullsh.t being pedalled.

Three options - BUY, HOLD, SELL. Don’t do what down rampers, trolls, and shorters want you do do. Sell out cheap.

Enough said - Onward LTR smile.pngcool.png
    Last edited by Gajet: 29/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.11 $6.437M 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 110090 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 7995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.11 1451015
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.