LTR 2.04% $1.25 liontown resources limited

You seem to have a serious lack of understanding about mining,...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    You seem to have a serious lack of understanding about mining, or you don't but are trying to lead people to wrong conclusions.

Is KV the first underground mining in the world? Absolutely not. Humankind has mined UG for millenia. The option for UG at KV is the cheapest, as is the case in many operations worldwide. And don't start saying it has never done for lithium. Do you live in a cave? Lithium is not mined!!! Never!!!! Minerals and ores are mined. Pegmatites have been mined for centuries and yes, also UG. So there is no problem in mining spodumene-bearing pegmatites underground at KV. Underground mining has the advantage of having the lowest strip ratios and to provide the best ore quality for the processing plants.

Any miner needs decent recovery rates, not only LTR. Otherwise they are wasting their product. That's the lesson from CXO! And that's also the reason for Greenbushes improving their CGP2 from the initial 50.5 % recovery, even though they could be wasting half their spodumene and still making money.

LTR is closer to PLS than to CXO or Altura, that many of your colleagues are trying to compare (don't remember is this was also your speech).

ESGs are new market rules. I don't care too much about them unless they go against our product. As it seems that our product will be preferred over others', thats good for me. Even if it's a myth. Markets have always played with sentiments; ESG is a new one and we will benefit from it. Let's profit!! What's the matter? Oh, you don't believe it? And who cares? You won't be our buyer...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.025(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.25 $1.251M 1.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 162426 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 17209 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.25
  Change
0.025 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.25 307379
Last updated 10.49am 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.