LTR 3.23% $1.28 liontown resources limited

As you mentioned shorters or parasites has one objective down...

1. 6,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3326
    As you mentioned shorters or parasites has one objective down ramp/down grade any stock around the world. They make profit using other people shares. According to the shorts PLS should be bankrupt long time ago.

This is shorters business which are morally and ethically illegal business.

Because of my profession I involved ALB Kemerton lithium hydroxide plant, Talison Greenbushes, PLS and LTR KV equipment installation and plant commissioning. KV installation and commissioning schedule is on, there is no delay or holding point. During commissioning as always teething points and if there are such things it is perfectly fine. if you compare KV with others around the world there is no such a perfect mine and processing plant. KV is the not one of best, it is the best plant. KV has high grade lithium, 2.5 million tones lithium is ready for processing, it has also great support USA Energy Department, Australian state and Federal government. Why? Because KV is strategically important, it is independent from Chinese dominant lithium circle. Current lithium market and Chinese dominancy has impact on all energy metal producer.

Lithium is most critical and strategically important metal, electrification is unstoppable. Current market conditions will be change and we are going to see real value of LTR KV soon. Shortes lost will be huge next couple of months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.040(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $3.103B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.28 $1.24 $9.465M 7.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91644 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 108705 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.28
  Change
0.040 ( 2.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.28 $1.24 2198902
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.