LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-40196

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 743
    @@rfg001
    Sounds like an evasive cryptic answer to me. I think you put them on the spot there. Well done! I wonder whether they are actually invested just for the upside cash for later? That is in effect ‘monetising’ as such, because it is essentially the same as what we are all doing, investing purely for monetary purposes. I do recall that a few months ago, and just after the deal fell through, they said that they were quite happy with Liontown’s progress and were impressed.

I think the Gina factor was the only thorn in their side. There were no boogey men in LTR’s closest as some down ramping shorting posters tried to have us all believe. Yep maybe they did sell off their larger holdings, so it could be used elsewhere for other interests. Is it possible they now simply want to invest in Liontown for profit? My suspicious nature naturally leads me to dark corners for market creepy crawlies scurrying about at the behest of these other big companies, but maybe it is just ALB still likes Liontown?

It is interesting. I hope they are still invested. If so, IMO it would add another ringing endorsement as to where LTR is headed. Success!

Or then again, it could just be a clerical error confused.png, but still? This far along? That would be odd.

Anyway, GLTAH. Good work @rfg001

Last edited by Gajet: 10/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.