LTR 3.90% 74.0¢ liontown resources limited

Annoying when the page refreshes on hotcopper as you are...

1. 3,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2980

Annoying when the page refreshes on hotcopper as you are finishing a post!

I was saying that I do not really understand the broad weakness in many of my investments today. However, I do know that a month or so ago there seemed to be a move to "risk on" policy and specialty metals came into favour. That was especially so for copper stocks as there was a short squeeze on the commodity which played out until the delivery date for physical metal on (I think) the NY exchange passed a couple of days ago. There was a panic to deliver physical stocks. The price has retreated a bit, but still has a great outlook imo.

That seems to have now led to the "risk off" switch, and lithium stocks and even some iron ore miners have been sold off. Never mind....as I am not here for short term trading and nothing by way of fundamentals has changed for electrification age investments. If anything this looks like a buying opportunity. I guess it's a case of traders piling in, especially during the lead up to 30 June.

I did buy a few shares in another stock this morning, and I may still top up some more LTR which looks juicy at these levels. As a long term investor I do not get rattled by these fluctuations. They will always happen from time to time. I am often reminded by my in laws of saying to them to buy CBA around the period after the GFC when they were $45. They have been well pleased : ))

Regards

DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.