LTR 5.84% 72.5¢ liontown resources limited

You can call my posts "dubious" but you do not know me, and I do...

1. 3,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2763

You can call my posts "dubious" but you do not know me, and I do not put comments in posts without thinking of their meaning. I was not even intending to comment on my call which was made yesterday to the company, but today's market action seems so overdone and I hate the idea of trolls and short sellers or whoever taking advantage of the vacuum of information. More people should call the company imo, especially when we have trolls talking negative BS every day.

When someone calls the company and asks specific questions, they will usually gain more "colour" about the issue than is typically available from market announcements. Further, people are often not aware (including myself) of what is said publicly by LTR personnel at broker presentations (eg. recent Bell Potter), so I actually do not know whether what I discussed has or has not been in the public domain. What I did say is that I post on Hotcopper and I quoted my handle, and I said I would not try to relate the details of the call. I think that is a perfectly reasonable position to take. Better than blurting out something that I may have taken an incorrect interpretation of. Rather, I have said I was reassured which is the truth.

Regards

DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
-0.045(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.758B
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.3¢ 72.5¢ $9.083M 12.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20086 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 350814 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.