LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

@Margaret63 I have been a holder, sold out some time ago, but I...

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @Margaret63 I have been a holder, sold out some time ago, but I wasn't a big holder like so many on here are.
    By all I have read: your company is in good hands, but the demand for lithium is less and will be less for some time to come. Please read @1ronnie's column from time to time (Its Over) - yes, he does sound pessimistic, but he often publishes well-researched articles by other people, and he has been a market watcher for a lot longer than many on here, and he's done his, most likely successful! stint in the stock market.
    Lithium will always be in demand: it will power the clean energy revolution, not just with cars.
    - LTR will become a going concern (if it isn't already) but atm the electric car market has dried up, hence: 'no movement in the price' or worse: people are selling off, which pushes the price down - for the time being.
    If you don't need the cash, I would hang in there and not worry too much. My holding in LTR was only a small one, as I got onto it late, but I made some money; I am mostly in cash now.
    In the end - and I am guessing, but going by what I have researched before: - this company has good management and it will stand the ups and downs of supply and demand. At the moment there is reduced demand, because the world's car markets are full of electric cars no-one wants to purchase. But the situation is probably different in China, I suspect they are busily supplying their own market with electric cars.
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.