LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

@Lurra I was taken in many years ago - also on HotCopper by one...

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @Lurra I was taken in many years ago - also on HotCopper by one poster who simply praised some stocks to kingdom come - I lost a lot of money over that one - he was still spruiking rubbish on HC even 1 year ago, this time different penny-stocks, but had his devoted followers - I did wonder what his motivation is - came to no conclusion as - (in reality - I like to think the best of people) - he probably thought he was right, as we often do.

Fact: if you invest in the stock market, do your own research, yes you are likely to read, listen to other people, but in the end its your money and the more different and differing opinions you gather, the safer you are.
    LTR are a terrific company and team, they are genuine and a hard-working and I doubt that they are worried what people 'say' about them on HC; they are much too busy getting a producing company off the ground in, what are now slightly less propitious times, but this will pass.
    There is need for Lithium in all sorts of other industries and applications not just cars.
    Politics will also play its part - there is a lot of lithium about, but it seems the demand will be huge.

I said my piece about cars - I am hoping to be around to purchase my next car which will be a battery-driven car, but so far I know only one couple who both drive such cars, and only because the wife got hers via her job, then got a new one and passed her old one on to her husband.
    Over with my European relatives, my son-in-law in England drives an electric car, but he changes cars frequently and has the income to do that, my other relatives stay with their tried-and-true petrol cars.
    So it will be a slow up-take in the Western world. - China seems to lead the car revolution - and seems to be generally 'greener' than the rest of the world, but I could be wrong - we all can be wrong.
    Go well
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.