LTR 5.18% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

@Taurisk(sorry, direct reply function doesn't like people who...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    @Taurisk
    (sorry, direct reply function doesn't like people who spend too much time writing a simple message)

I have to disagree about 1ronnie. I have researched some of the topics 1ronnie has posted about and he is not well informed. Examples: Future of sodium batteries, the weight of raw materials price (lithium) on EV prices and the importance of spodumene from Zimbabwe.

He insisted this year with old news about the replacement of lithium by sodium when the fact is that some of the EV planned to be released this year with
    sodium-batteries have finally come to market with lithium ones (for technical and economic reasons, obviously). He insist in linking EV prices with spodumene prices, neglecting that Tesla has had the biggest gross margin among OEMs (including ICE producers) and that Tesla has cut EV prices when lithium was at ATH prices. Finally, when I explained with numbers that the nameplate capacity of Zimbabwean mines was 1/3 of the forecasted global increase in demand for 2024 and that they weren't enough to change the level in the supply-demand, he just said that it was up to me if I was happy with my numbers.

Search the threads for more details.

1ronnie deals many topics and he will be right in some of them, sure (no one is wrong always as no one is wright always). But his modus operandi indicates that he tends to parrot big headlines without contrasting them with facts.

Market watch-type people are generalists that cannot be experts in every sector. They tend to fail when elaborating on complex topics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 91.3¢ $11.73M 12.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 207368 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.